If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (401) 885-6200

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold Caused By Pipe Break

This home had a pipe break with temperatures dropped resulting in a severe water loss situation. Due to the moisture not evaporating quickly enough, mold began to grow in the home. When the crew of SERVPRO of East Greenwich/Warwick arrived, we began extracting the standing water and placing drying equipment throughout the house to help the moisture evaporate in order to mitigate further damage to the home. 

Mold can grow quickly, so it is important to take extra steps if needed in order to prevent its growth. That is why we will often use drying equipment such as fans, air movers, dehumidifiers, and air scrubbers to help dry up the moisture.